Friday, June 13, 2008

Impending image bombardment hope you are ready

Yeh so im feeling a tad delirious... i will blather on for a bit to make up for the lack of blathering so far... Have any of you checked this so far??? I think it is an easier way to disperse my pictorial/ verbal reports than facebook etc.  

In case you were concerned or curious, i think the delirium is being caused by a combination of jet-lag, fantastic coffee, blocked sinuses and sensory overload- a 600g steak cooked in the traditional florentine way, super delicious vino- rosso (red) and bianco (white)  whilst watching soccer match in square and at other times, pastries, tomatoes that are so red and succulent it is as if they were grown in the gardens of the gods, Buffalo mozzeralla i would like to roll around in and eat at the same time until obese..... 

Im heading off for a tuscan wine tour soon which is great but im feeling sorry for myself.  Why you ask??? Well i wont get the full experience because of my sinus situation and cold.  The nose of the wines will not be available to me in my compromised state... 

anyway here are some photos....     

  


No comments: